Friday, May 28, 2010

Blog Post

I've wrote 40 posts since the start of this school year. Sad huh. I thought I would write more but I guess not. Haha. SO! Back to the main reason why I'm typing this...(english class) I checked my comments and I have about 15. Actually I looked at about 10 comments and I didn't check my other posts. So I'm guessing around 15. I like writting about what I plan on doing with my life or what I did over the weekend. Things like that. I just love to be social and make my posts fun! Writting about school stuff is just lame. No one really wants to read them, not even teachers. Seriously. Also, I know this is a school based post but I have to do this for a grade.
I think my blog theme is super cool. I have like two widgets. FISH & SONGS! Hahaha. Yea.

Well, I guess I'm going to finish up now. PEACE!


* Gina DeLaGangsta <3

No comments:

Post a Comment